Senior Procurement and Contract Officer
المملكة العربية السعودية
The Senior Procurement and Contract Officer will be responsible for performing various functions to allow for the efficient procurement of products and services in alignment with the company specifications and requirements. The role will oversee the entire procurement process including vendor identification, contract negotiation, payment methods, and contract administration.
- Source, identify and evaluate potential suppliers and vendors.
- Process purchase requisitions and approvals.
- Compare and evaluate offers received by vendors and service providers based on certification, credentials and budget requirements.
- Oversee and coordinate the bidding process, ensure resources and documents are in compliance with client requirements.
- Facilitate the preparation, drafting and reviewing of client and vendors contracts and business agreements in alignment with the company legal advisor.
- High sense of integrity.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques.
- Knowledge of procurement ERP systems.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 years of experience in procurement or any related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Management, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or any related field.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of procurement processes, policy, and systems.