Cambridge Exam Officer
المملكة العربية السعودية
Reporting to the Director of Cambridge Programmes, the Schools Exam Officer will play an integral role in supporting and contributing to the planning and execution of the Cambridge Assessment International Education Examination Cycle.
The suitable candidate is expected to be detail oriented, dynamic, committed, and confident in working with others as well as leading and supporting exam officers from attached schools in their role. Emkan Education works closely as a team in an open office environment. All staff are expected to help their colleagues wherever possible, even in activities that do not fall within their job description.
*The role will require the ability to travel within KSA.
- Cambridge Examination Cycle Operations
- Implementation of high standard client relationship
- Raising our profile in international education
- Supporting Schools
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Commitment to maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of exams.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Fluency in English (speaking, writing, listening, presenting, proofreading).
- High degree of professionalism.
- Fast learner / Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work under pressure.
- Detail oriented.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field, such as education, administration, or a related discipline
- Bachelor's degree in Education, or any related field.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Cambridge International examinations.