Associate Consultant (Advisory & SPI)
المملكة العربية السعودية
Location: Jeddah- Riyadh- Dubai- Remote Work Online (Flexible working Arrangements)
Emkan Consultant works diligently and collaboratively within high-performing teams, and continually models and displays exceptional professional consulting skills to solve our Client’s problem / challenge and deliver the results we intend.
Consultants play a significant role on Client projects; working closely with Executive Leadership, Managers, Project Leaders and working teams to collaboratively identify, define and address Client needs and requirements. During projects, our Consultant collaboratively and/or independently conducts research activities, comprehensive analysis, synthesizes findings/takeaways from complex information analysis, and actively formulate relevant recommendations. Our Consultants work effectively with both Emkan and Client working teams to ensure that our Clients are presented with transformative, bespoke strategies and plans that are effective, implementable, deliver value and create positive, long-lasting impact.
Moreover, Emkan’s Consultants work collaboratively with the Head of Department, Managers, Project Leaders and consulting team to further enhance the Department’s resources, operational processes and practices applied. Our Consultant plays a key role in accomplishing Departmental objectives and enhancing systems and processes in place. Additionally, they work alongside the team to upgrade Emkan modules, frameworks and templates as required.
- Executes projects, takes initiatives, develop content & delivers results by taking ownership & accountability.
- Develop core consultancy skills
- Facilitate productive working relationships with Clients.
- Supports in building team members’ capability & dept resources, processes.
- Contributes to enhancing Emkan’s IP, brand & offerings.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English; with the ability to professionally interact with all levels of management, team members and leadership both internally and externally
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 + year prior as consulting, education and/or relevant experience at a well-known local or multinational firm.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant specialism (e.g education, business); outstanding track record and scholastic achievement and awards from a top tier university (preferred)
- Passion for education and human capital development
- Knowledge of Saudi educational & human capacity development landscape and ecosystem (preferred)