Administrative Assistant (Operation)
المملكة العربية السعودية
The Administrative Assistant for operation will provide administrative support to the HR and Admin Department. The role will manage the day-to-day activities and coordinate administrative activities for the department including scheduling, communication, database management and operational tasks relating to the company and the department. The ideal candidate should be highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, flexible, and able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the HR and Admin.
- Answer phone calls, check (HR and Info) email, schedule meetings and attend to staff and visitors inquiries and questions and channel to relevant departments.
- Carry administrative duties such as office keeping, file keeping, maintaining contact lists, handling office shipment etc.
- Assist in preparing quarterly annual reports.
- Make travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, transportations and hotel or restaurant reservations as needed or requested
- Ensure operation of office equipment and facility by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and G-Suite (e.g., Google Docs, Sheets).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities with a sense of urgency.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in a professional services environment; experience at a consulting / advisory company preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communication, or any related discipline.